Thursday, May 26, 2011

To Tova My Supernova

I dream in esoteric nuances of familiar entities that swallow my perceptions
They take my desires and neatly place them in pockets
Tucked away in forgotten jackets left in empty dust infested cabs
I run after the red lights drifting away into the haze
Drifting into the night that lasts forever until tomorrow
Awaken in light drained bedrooms still deep inside the maze
Follow me there and I am captured by your moonlight
Even after the day has taken the dusk
I am forever captured by the star light glowing on your skin
Even after the birds chirp and tell me the coast is clear
Only as sweet and seductive as your eyes
They gaze upon me and I am safe from the sorrow
Filled up with warmth from the wallowing in your body
Keep me here and I am happy and I don't cry
I will continue to love you until the day that I die
Again and again to awake against your soul
Way beneath the barriers between us
I am weak to your hold
I think that I am one with you as we intertwine
My body fits you like the obscure piece of a puzzle
Only too old and bent from years and years of loneliness undearneath your bed
I have been beat just like you and we are only
Came together in the end when all has been destroyed we will find eternity
In minutes in decades, in light years it never will end....

1 comment: