Thursday, March 21, 2013

Unity



Send your love upon the trail to all upon you that gaze
They may laugh and torment you on your mindless maze
Someday they will learn the world is not so flat
When you come back around and find them all fat

Don’t mock them when they nudge at your novelty
Find peace and welcome them without sovereignty 
Learn and let go of good words just past them in the breeze
Let fate bring them to open hearts
Like saying bless you when they sneeze

A loner am I, as I never quite fit
Followed my selfish heart and wallowed in shit
With this know that I will never look past you my friend
Here am I with open arms
Lets lose ourselves and in the morning cry together
Pick each other up and mend

Tell me with those eyes where you’ve been
Show me where you once fell and what you’ve seen
We’ve all lied to ourselves and squashed the weak
We’ve envied the ones who blossom
And killed the ones who shriek
We’ve ran from success
To hide from the needy

The time is now and forever is tomorrow
Time to share our pity and ponder on the sorrow
Its what makes us human
Its what makes you come here
Its what I seen in you that makes me strong
Its what brings a melody and helps you finish this song

No comments:

Post a Comment