Friday, March 22, 2013

My Song for Her



I swim her sea of milky silk skin
She is a sensitive cat
I am a sensitive child
I waited for her to wander into me

I crave to open her up and crawl in
I ponder how I’ll make her smile again
Like she does today will it so sadly end?
I hope I deserve her

Her mystery echoes in beautiful forests
I find her trail sometimes where the sun doesn’t reach
I find beauty and streams that flow out to a beach
Yes her tears are many, but she is mighty.

I’ll search forever to find her ocean
Climb the mountains she puts before me
Learn the secretes in her spires
I am ready to journey

I like her shoulders
The shape of her lips around her tiny mouth
Her teeth and how she bobs her head back and laughs
Almost like a hyena

I am astounded at our stars
They shine bright for us
Stronger than those city lights
We make love with all our might

Are puzzles pieces fit so perfect
I never want to break away
Tomorrow is always easier than today
As our souls become more in tune

No comments:

Post a Comment