Monday, August 26, 2013

This is Love

I will climb ceaselessly to create the journey
Within this world with you a blind hope
Still everyday I will try to steal the moon for you
To light my whispered lullabies
While I touch every inch of your silky moonlit skin
This is what I must
More than lust
In time if you would just
Let down your guards
Feel me in your soul
I will never ever let you go
My life has been revelry
Of something I haven’t even won
But know that every road only led me to you
True it is beyond everything else
The essence of you gives me a meaning
More than you know I am naked
With raw love aching these old bones
Since my eyes have laid upon you
Life has made no sense
I lost everything to realize
Nothing is as important as looking in your eyes
The depth and future full of tears and joy
I forever will be your boy
Working hard at being your man
Never letting go of your hand
Somedays I hate you have changed my life
Somedays I hate I’ve had to change so much
But how have I lived so long without your angel touch?
Were you sent to me from above?


So is this really love?

No comments:

Post a Comment