Saturday, November 28, 2009

May 13th - Wine

Monastrell

Monastrell is sweet in the nose
In the mouth I find sex
It fucks my mind and I release stress
It sucks my tongue with smooth tannins
As I lick her latex pants
Her fruit is slight but earth embodies long
I spit the dirt drizzled with hoisenberry drops
And miss the recently tantalizing memories of her passing

Rhone

Remind me walking alone
I was but a young lad
and the land was so old
smelling of years of hard work and mold

Days so long full of sweat
When I drink I sip and sink
The land is worn and earth is ripe and sweet
Dreams fly by only to be reborn with time
and tomorrow but a swallow
and the morning is dry
Spice is subtle
My palette is tucked and put to sleep
Let me go I'm falling so deep
Your more then a place... where wine is home
My heart died there many life times ago

No comments:

Post a Comment