Saturday, November 28, 2009

May 9th

Its twenty to ten... thinking about you still and the anonymity of your mind. What is that your feeling when my image crosses your mind? Do I matter or am I just a temporary pet? Just entertainment to pass the time until you leave again? Its good with you... the way you feel and smell. You can be innocent at times, but your mind is more complex and you offer an array of simulations mysteriously slipping from underneath the layers with time. I miss you right now. Your sweet kisses are captivating and your skin so soft eases my soul. I need to stop thinking of you before my days pass me by and I lose myself.

The city is screaming
It smells of desperation
Reaching for innocents to consume
Chew on and swallow softly
Before you know it
Your inside the mouth
It tastes the sweetness of your sweat
Because you desire
To be taken

No comments:

Post a Comment