Sunday, November 29, 2009

May 22nd

This is a good beer I'm drinking... sitting at the bar with a cold perspiring Chimay. Just left my girl about 20mins ago. Should I say my girl? She is her own person... a gypsy of sorts and soon will journey away. Perhaps that is why I'm so stuck on her? Stuck on her... thoughts locked on her bouncing off every angle of her various dimensions. My mind projecting film strips... I'm always looking for the fucking off button. Why is her majestic pulchritude so prevalent in every nuance perpetuating me in this perfect day where I am so far away yet so home? So if she leaves me this could be a test of it. Why wait if out and watch it fail? Lets wait and see if we meet again and then we could really know... so lame, but this has always been out of our own power. I could only imagine that we would only find ourselves a little more in time. I could not take back my heart from her. I give it away like something that only weighed me down anyway. With her its safe and nobody else will be able to break it. It soaks into her skin and sleeps in her soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment